BOOK YOUR ZIP LINE TOUR TODAY
The Swamp Park & Outdoor Center, located just 2 hours South of Fort Bragg, NC on HWY 17 in Ocean Isle Beach, NC, is your home of the greatest adventure of your vacation. Take a canopy tour and explore the North Carolina nature and take benefits of this beautiful environment. Indulge in one of our many action activities we have on hand; from our guided Zipline tours, the Aerial Adventure Park, or enjoy the Shallotte River on our Swamp Boat Eco Tour.
For the more adventurous, step off the Pelican Dive and let your heart beat to a new rhythm. Visitors take in a variety of natural sights and sounds that encompass this naturally preserved region. With something for all ages, these spectacular zipline adventures and breathtaking views are all here waiting for you!
We also have a self-guided trail, that is an added value to one of your paid adventures, called River Walk trail. This mile long, raised walkway allows you to take in the sights and sounds of an the Carolina swamp land.
Just interested in the walking trail? No problem, your $10 admission goes directly to our Alligator relocation project and the conservation of all of our swamp life.
Our zipline tour lasts approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours and includes 10 zipline stations, three bridges and more than 1.25 miles of cable. The tour starts and ends at the check-in site.
Group rates available starting at 5 people (up to 10 members). Give us a call for more information
OPEN YEAR ROUND!!!
CHECK OUT OUR FAMOUS RESCUED ALLIGATORS!
That’s right folks, we have 18 Live American alligators that we are honored to provide a safe home for. As a part of our continued commitment to outdoor education we have a reptile sanctuary that houses our rescued critters. Come and learn the prehistoric history of our reptilian friends.
NEW FOR 2019
GETTIN’ DIRTY ATV TOURS
Experience the swamp and all the mud on this 1.5 hour tour. You are guaranteed to get dirty, through the forest, over obstacles, in the mud, this is an adventure to remember!
- Must be a minimum of 10 years of age and must weigh at least 70lbs and no more than 250lbs.
- Must participate voluntarily and sign a release of liability/acknowledgement of risk before starting the tour. Must be signed by guardian or parent if under 18 years of age.
- Must be of sound mind and body, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and must actively participate in the tour.
- Must be able to hold both hands over their head in order to self-regulate speed and braking.
- Must fit appropriately into harness and helmet.
- Must be dressed appropriately (clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with a full-body harness).
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
- Prior to accessing the course, remove all dangling jewelry, rings, and piercings that may get caught or otherwise present a hazard during the use of the course or interfere with safety equipment or policies.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards are permitted on the course.
- Must be wearing closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes; no flip-flops, Crocs, etc.
- Must comply with all safety instructions, operational policies, and adult monitoring.
- Contact your physician and notify SRSP Management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to booking your trip.