CYPRESS CANOPY ZIP LINE TOUR
It’s the feeling of flight you’ve dreamt about, brought to life! Soar high above the swamp and catch a bird’s-eye view of all its critters—including deer, turkeys, raccoons, owls and wild boar. Learn about the surrounding habitat as you traverse each tower, nestled among 100-year-old cypress trees, and impress your friends with your newfound knowledge—and bravery!
Our zipline tour lasts approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours and includes 10 zipline stations, three bridges and more than 1.25 miles of cable. The tour starts and ends at the check-in site.
Price: $79.00/person (youth 15 and under, must be accompanied by an adult)
Group rates available (up to 10 members). Give us a call for more information
NEW FOR 2019
COASTAL CHAOS ZIP LINE
Over 1800 feet of Zip Line madness! Sit Back, Strap-in and GO on this 3 Zipline circuit. On this tour you will not be handbraking as we have installed new auto-brakes. Get ready for the adrenaline rush! Dont have 2.5 hours of time to spare? No worries, this fast paced offering takes only about 45 minutes. THIS TOUR IS NOT ADVISED FOR FIRST TIME ZIPLINERS.
**THIS TOUR IS ONLY OFFERED FROM JUNE TO AUGUST at specific times. Likely it will be in the evenings and when it is available it will be able to book online. As many businesses deal with labor issues, we do as well. This tour is also less for inexperienced Zip liners and thus not in line with our core values. Our focus is on the Cypress Canopy Zip line tour that does match our core values and is for all walks of life. Thank you for your understanding.
Price: $42.00/person (youth 15 and under, must be accompanied by an adult)
- Must be a minimum of 10 years of age and must weigh at least 70lbs and no more than 250lbs. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR UNDER OR OVER WEIGHT.
- Must participate voluntarily and sign a release of liability/acknowledgement of risk before starting the tour. Must be signed by guardian or parent if under 18 years of age.
- Must be of sound mind and body, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and must actively participate in the tour.
- Must be able to hold both hands over their head in order to self-regulate speed and braking.
- Must fit appropriately into harness and helmet.
- Must be dressed appropriately (clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with a full-body harness).
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
- Prior to accessing the course, remove all dangling jewelry, rings, and piercings that may get caught or otherwise present a hazard during the use of the course or interfere with safety equipment or policies.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards are permitted on the course.
- Must be wearing closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes; no flip-flops, Crocs, etc.
- Must comply with all safety instructions, operational policies, and adult monitoring.
- Contact your physician and notify SRSP Management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to booking your trip.