CYPRESS CANOPY ZIP LINE TOUR
It’s the feeling of flight you’ve dreamt about, brought to life! Soar high above the swamp and catch a bird’s-eye view of all its critters—including deer, turkeys, raccoons, owls and wild boar. Learn about the surrounding habitat as you traverse each tower, nestled among 100-year-old cypress trees, and impress your friends with your newfound knowledge—and bravery!
Our zipline tour lasts approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours and includes 10 zipline stations, three bridges and more than 1.25 miles of cable. The tour starts and ends at the check-in site.
Price: $79.00/person (youth 15 and under, must be accompanied by an adult)
Group rates available (up to 10 members). Give us a call for more information
NEW FOR 2019
COASTAL CHAOS ZIP LINE
Over 1800 feet of Zip Line madness! Sit Back, Strap-in and GO on this 3 Zipline circuit. On this tour you will not be handbraking as we have installed new auto-brakes. Get ready for the adrenaline rush! Dont have 2.5 hours of time to spare? No worries, this fast paced offering takes only about 45 minutes.
**THIS TOUR IS ONLY OFFERED FROM JUNE TO AUGUST
Price: $42.00/person (youth 15 and under, must be accompanied by an adult)
- Must be a minimum of 10 years of age and must weigh at least 70lbs and no more than 250lbs. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR UNDER OR OVER WEIGHT.
- Must participate voluntarily and sign a release of liability/acknowledgement of risk before starting the tour. Must be signed by guardian or parent if under 18 years of age.
- Must be of sound mind and body, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and must actively participate in the tour.
- Must be able to hold both hands over their head in order to self-regulate speed and braking.
- Must fit appropriately into harness and helmet.
- Must be dressed appropriately (clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with a full-body harness).
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
- Prior to accessing the course, remove all dangling jewelry, rings, and piercings that may get caught or otherwise present a hazard during the use of the course or interfere with safety equipment or policies.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards are permitted on the course.
- Must be wearing closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes; no flip-flops, Crocs, etc.
- Must comply with all safety instructions, operational policies, and adult monitoring.
- Contact your physician and notify SRSP Management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to booking your trip.