The Greatest Outdoor Challenge Course In Ocean Isle Beach
Calling all thrill-seekers! This ain’t your neighborhood jungle gym. With 53 different challenge obstacles; elements including rope courses, wobble bridges, obstacle courses, and so much more! This outdoor adventure will take you on an aerial forest view with 3 different skill levels. Enjoy more out of each level of difficulty without waiting to be un-clipped and re-clipped, as our courses are on a continuous belay. This maximizes each adventurer’s experience while adding an extra level of safety that is not offered anywhere else. Enjoy our adventure challenges that hold excitement for each ability level from experienced to the newest thrill-seeker. Take in 2 hours of playtime on the 7 lanes of continuous activity. It’s like a ropes course on steroids!
We even have a “Kiddie Park” for our youngest adventurers.
Adult Price: $45.00/adult (age 18+)
Youth Price: $45.00/child (age 14-17), $35.00/child (age 7-13), $25.00/child (age 4-6). Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Group rates available. Please call for details.
Each Ticket includes the mile-long walking trail and the Alligator Sanctuary.
- Must be a minimum of 4 years of age.
- Must be able to fit appropriately in harness and helmet, and weigh no more than 265lbs.
- Must participate voluntarily and sign a release of liability/acknowledgment of risk before entering the Park. Must be signed by guardian or parent if under 18 years of age.
- Must be of sound mind and body, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and must actively participate in the tour.
- Must be dressed appropriately (clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with a full-body harness)
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
- Prior to accessing the course, remove all dangling jewelry, rings, and piercings that may get caught or otherwise present a hazard during the use of the course or interfere with safety equipment or policies.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards are permitted in the Park.
- Must be wearing closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes; no flip-flops, Crocs, etc.
- Must comply with all safety instructions, operational policies, and adult monitoring.
- Contact your physician and notify SRSP Management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to booking your trip.