Gettin’ Dirty ATV Tours
After a TON of hard work by The Swamp Park staff and many muddy days, its here!! A 1 Hour to 1.5 Hour long guided ATV experience. This tour will get you into a pristine forest, down along the Shallotte River Swamp, up hills, down hills AND….IN THE MUD!!! We use “2 up” units that will legally carry two people, our riders will need to be 16 years old and up with a valid drivers license. Our riders will need to be 8 years old and up or 48 inches. Under 18 riders will need to be accompanied by an adult. We are very excited about this new offering and are excited to get people outdoors!
Drivers: $99.00 per person (16 years old with a valid Drivers License and up)
Riders: $39.99 per person (8 years old or 48″ and up)
Welcome to The Swamp Park! We are very excited that you have decided to come have an adventure with us. To make your experience more enjoyable, lets go over a few things:
– We do go rain or shine so please dress for the weather.
– You could very well get dirty on this tour so please bring a change of clothes if its appropriate.
– All personal items need to be stowed as they can not go on tour “BE FREE”!
– Persons that are pregnant or suspected to be will not be able to go on this tour, we do have other options for our expecting mothers.
– You should be aware that there will be jarring and bumping around so if you have injury’s make sure you have the ok from your doctor.
– Your guide is there to be helpful and to keep you safe, your guide has the right to remove anyone from the tour at any time if they feel necessary. This will not result in a refund so please respect your guide, our machines and our property.
– Drivers must be 16 with a valid Drivers License and riders must be 8 years old or 48″. Youth participants must be accompanied by an adult.
– Close toe and heel shoes are required. (sneakers/boots etc.)
– ALL DRIVERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR MACHINES, IF YOU BREAK IT, YOU BUY IT. A drivers license and valid credit card will be held on file until your return.
– All sale are final