Calling all thrill-seekers! This ain’t your neighborhood jungle gym… With 53 different challenge elements and three levels of difficulty our aerial challenge course has something for everyone—from four-year-olds to folks looking for a military-level challenge. The Adventure Park ticket lasts for 2 hours.
We even have a “Kiddie Park” for our youngest adventurers.
Adult Price: $42.00/adult (age 18+)
Youth Price: $42.00/child (age 12-17), $32.00/child (age 7-11), $22.00/child (age 4-6). Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Group rates available. Please call for details.
- Must be a minimum of 4 years of age.
- Must be able to fit appropriately in harness and helmet, and weigh no more than 250lbs.
- Must participate voluntarily and sign a release of liability/acknowledgement of risk before entering the Park. Must be signed by guardian or parent if under 18 years of age.
- Must be of sound mind and body, not under the influence of drugs or alcohol, and must actively participate in the tour.
- Must be dressed appropriately (clothing must provide appropriate coverage/protection for use with a full-body harness)
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured.
- Prior to accessing the course, remove all dangling jewelry, rings, and piercings that may get caught or otherwise present a hazard during the use of the course or interfere with safety equipment or policies.
- No candy, gum, or other choking hazards are permitted on the Park.
- Must be wearing closed-toed and closed-heeled shoes; no flip-flops, Crocs, etc.
- Must comply with all safety instructions, operational policies and adult monitoring.
- Contact your physician and notify SRSP Management with any concerns about physical conditions or prescription medications prior to booking your trip.